1 tablespoon maple syrup (or honey)
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1/4 cup water
1 1/2 cups almond flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 tablespoon arrowroot powder
1/2 apple, peeled and grated
1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, maple syrup, vanilla, and water until smooth.
2. Add the almond flour, salt, baking soda, arrowroot powder, and cinnamon and mix thoroughly.
3. Add apples and coconut and mix to combine.
4. In a preheated and greased waffle iron, scoop batter onto iron and cook until golden brown or as your waffle irons instructions.
5. Top waffle with additional coconut, toasted pecans, and apple and serve along with maple syrup.