1/2 medium onion, diced
2 tbsp olive oil
6 cloves garlic, minced
1 cup coconut cream
1 cup small scallops, uncooked
1 cup medium shrimp, tails removed
1 cup calamari rings
2 tbsp ghee
1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
2 tsp fresh basil, chopped
1 tsp dried oregano
1/2 tsp salt
2 large zucchini
Freshly ground pepper, to taste
1. Heat the olive oil in a pan over medium-low heat.
2. Add the onions and sauté for 4-5 minutes.
3. Add the garlic and cook for an additional minute.
4. Mix in the coconut cream, seafood, and ghee.
5. Simmer for 6-7 minutes.
6. Remove the seafood with a slotted spoon to prevent it from overcooking.
7. Reduce the cream mixture to simmer and add the herbs and salt.
8. Cook for about 15-20 minutes, until the sauce reduces by half.
9. Meanwhile, use a peeler to slice the zucchini into thin ribbons and set aside.
10. When the sauce is reduced, add the seafood back into the pan and remove from heat.
11. Spoon over zucchini noodles to serve.