2 1/4 cup pecans, lightly toasted
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
15 large medjool dates, pits removed
1 small to medium ripe banana (about 1/3 cup)
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon honey
1/4 cup dried cranberries
1/3 cup Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips, plus more to sprinkle on tops of bars
1. Blend pecans, unsweetened cocoa powder and cinnamon in food processor until combined and coarsely ground.
2. Add in dates and banana and process until blended into dry ingredients.
3. Process in vanilla and honey until well combined.
4. Stir or work in dried cranberries and chocolate chips with spoon or by hand.
5. Press mixture into a 8×8-inch baking dish and sprinkle with additional chocolate chips, gently pressing down the chocolate chips.
6. Freeze for 1 hour, or until firm, then cut into squares.