1 1/2 cups fresh spinach, chopped
1 cup of broccolettes (roughly chopped broccoli works too)
1 green onion, sliced thinly
1 small yellow onion, chopped
3 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 cup coconut milk
3/4 tsp baking powder
Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs and coconut milk together until thoroughly combined.
3. Add remaining ingredients.
4. Grease a 9? pie dish with coconut oil/butter.
5. Sprinkle almond meal evenly and tip the dish all around, tapping with your other hand to make sure it sticks to all sides.
6. Dump out any excess.
7. Bake the quiche for about 40 minutes, or until cooked through in the center.
8. Add additional salt and pepper to taste.