1.5 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
½ cup Coconut Cream Concentrate or homemade coconut butter
½ cup Coconut Oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
pinch of salt
1 bag (10oz) dark chocolate chips
1. Place shredded coconut, coconut cream concentrate, coconut oil, vanilla, and salt into a food processor and blend until you get a slightly chunky texture.
2. Place silicone liners into your muffin tin. If you dont have silicone liners, use regular paper muffin liners.
3. Use a large spoon to scoop out about 2 tablespoons worth of coconut mixture and place into your muffin tins.
4. Press down until flat.
5. Once all your muffins liners are filled, melt your chocolate.
6. Use a spoon to scoop out about 1 tablespoon of chocolate and pour onto your coconut cups.
7. Repeat on all your coconut cups.
8. Place in freezer for about 20 minutes or until chocolate is frozen.
9. Keep in fridge or freezer to help with chocolate melting.