The Beach Bash will be held this Saturday October 10th starting at 9:30 a.m. We will be located North of the pier near tower 12. Please bring an appetizer or side dish to share. Last day to RSVP is today!
3 Tbsp fresh Lime Juice
2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
½ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
1/8 tsp fresh cracked Pepper, to taste
pinch Salt, to taste
1 lb cooked shrimp, deveined and tail removed
2 ripe avocados
4 cups lettuce or baby green
1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix.
2. Pour cilantro dressing/marinade over shrimp and stir to coat.
3. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour (2 or 3 is better).
4. Wash and dry lettuce (use a Salad Spinner and divide among plates.
5. Cut avocado into bite-size wedges and sprinkle over lettuce.
6. Top with marinated shrimp and leftover dressing.