3 large heirloom or garden grown tomatoes, chopped
About 15 fresh basil leaves, chiffonade (cut into long strips)
2-3 garlic cloves, peeled & finely chopped
3 Tbsp Extra-virgin olive oil
1 Tbsp Balsalmic Vinegar
Sea salt, to taste
Grilled Chicken Breast
4 Chicken Breasts
Juice and zest from one lemon
1 garlic clove crushed
3 Tbsp fresh basil finely chopped
Sea Salt and Pepper to Taste
4 Medium to Large Zucchini
1 tsp coconut oil
1. To prepare bruschetta combine chopped tomato, chopped basil leave strips, peeled garlic into a bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar and sprinkle with salt to taste.
2. Gently mix together just to combine flavors.
3. Marinade Chicken in above ingredients for 30 minutes to 24 hours.
4. Grill chicken until cooked through and no longer pink in the middle.
5. Prepare Zucchini by slicing thinly or using this amazing tool! Or cut into think strips using a knife.
6. Melt coconut oil in pan and saute zucchini until warmed through- approximately 2 minutes. You want your zucchini to be al dente so do not overcook! Season with garlic salt and drizzle with olive oil.
7. Place a small amount of noodles on your plate and top with chicken and bruschetta!