Today is the day! We will be hosting the Open WOD for every class today. Tonight will be our second Friday Night Lights. Bring a snack to share and BYOB. Come compete and cheer your fellow athletes on!
2 lbs boneless organic chicken thighs
1/3 cup coconut aminos
1/3 cup honey
2 tbls orange juice
2 tbls tomato paste
1 tbls toasted seasame oil
2 tsp minced garlic
1/2 tsp ground ginger
3/4 tsp sea salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
Garnish with toasted or plain sesame seeds and green onions
1. Place the chicken at the bottom of the crock pot and turn on low heat.
2. Place all the remaining ingredients (minus the sesame seeds) in a food processor or whisk together.
3. Pour mixture over the chicken.
4. Make sure to turn the chicken around so all of the chicken is coated.
5. Cook the chicken for approximately 4 hours.
6. Remove the chicken and cut into pieces
7. Take the sauce that was in the crockpot and transfer to a small sauce pan.
8. Cook for about 15-20 minutes on medium heat until the sauce thickens
9. Pour over your chicken and sprinkle with chopped green onions and sesame seeds.