2 lb pork tenderloin
1 onion, chopped
1 bunch chives
3 tbs minced garlic
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
3 Tbsp coconut aminos
1 cup water
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Place pork tenderloin in a slow cooker.
2. Pour water, coconut aminos over the top and turn the pork to coat
3. Spread the garlic, paprika, and Sprinkle with salt and pepper
4. Cover and cook for 4 hours on low.
5. Once cooked shred the pork with two forks.
6. Preheat skillet with coconut oil
7. Add shredded pork, onion, chives and cayenne pepper
8. Lightly brown the pork and remove
9. Serve on our Paleo Tortilla